Having your oil changed regularly is an important part of preventative maintenance
When you bring your truck, or diesel vehicle into Supertech for an oil change, our technicians do more than simply drain and replace fluid – we offer a complete preventative maintenance service
Key Benefits of a Supertech Oil Service:
- Warranty approved to maintain your factory warranty
- Quality oil and filter that meet OEM standards
- Multi-point vehicle inspection by a Red Seal Technician
- Electronic vehicle history and records for you and our shop
- Service reminders via phone and email program
Every service we will perform a multipoint vehicle inspection. Our technicians inspect the essential components of your vehicle to identify, catch and fix problems early before they cause safety or reliability concerns. You’ll receive a digital report card straight to your phone or computer. The inspection will include pictures and videos to help you make an informed decision. We also keep these results in our records, so both our shop and you can have a detailed history on your vehicle, maintenance performed, and services recommended.
If your vehicle is still under manufacturer’s warranty, our shop will maintain your warranty without having to take your vehicle to the dealership. It’s more than an oil change.